Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So many projects so little...energy.

     Buying a home is probably one of the best changes in the lives of my family. We majorly upgraded from living in a tiny dark condo (where our storage was non existent as well as our privacy) to an awesome house of our very own. It has a huge yard, two car garage, awesome kitchen, and a finished basement! I can tell my husband (Donovan) and son (Apollo) are just as happy as I am in the new home.
     Aside from all the greatness, there is however SO MANY PROJECTS! Just thinking about all the things I should be doing may cause me to spontaneously combust. It also doesn't help in the least bit that this summer has been ridiculously hot which makes working on anything in my air-conditionless house fall somewhere between "undesirable" and "aw hell no!"
     Anyhow, I need to pull my eyes away from the N64, crawl out of the dark basement and actually accomplish something, anything really. One goal is to prove I am capable of doing more than beating Duke Nukem on "Damn I'm Good". So alas, here I am starting a blog as a vessel for showing everyone that (eventually) I do actually get around to doing productive things.

No comments:

Post a Comment